Tuesday 30 August 2011

Stalls and Markets

One of my favourite ways to advertise Gametag has been through stalls and markets. For Gametag it has been, that personal face to face contact with customers that has given us our best results and leads.  I can demonstrate how it works and people can see first hand exactly how durable and unique our product is. They can instantly see the advantages of having Gametag on their children's Nintendo DS's.  I have posted some photos of our stalls and markets below.

Oh did I mention how much fun it is!  I usually have some of my family members and friends helping me and it is a laugh a minute!!!! Our favourite stall was The Sydney Royal Easter Show 2011 so many members of our family gave us their time. I will be posting some Easter show photos shortly..... it really was a hoot! 




Centro Shopping Centre Bankstown 2010

Children's Festival 2010

The Kings Art Show Market with my friend from Kindy Yvonne helping out.

The Sydney Royal Easter Show 2011!!! Hard work but so much fun!!









No comments:

Post a Comment