Tuesday 29 May 2012

Moss Vale Markets Saturday and 42nd Annual Oyster Bay Art & Craft Festival Sunday


This weekend was another very busy market weekend Saturday off to Moss Vale south of Sydney and a very chilly morning it was.  I arrived at the market hopping out of the car to realise I wasn't wearing enough clothes (not to worry I managed to be next to someone who had spare gloves and a scarf which I gladly accepted), during the night they had gale wind bringing down trees and cutting power to a large near by town Mittagong. Some stall holders could not get off their properties due to power gates not working and fallen trees.  Moss Vale markets is a lovely country market and I was informed that two weeks ago Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban had sat down just near my stall spot to have a freshly made BBQ sandwich. I picked a beautiful home made jam and honey I love the feeling of buying from the person who made it.

Moss Vale Markets 





Sunday was a sunny day spent at the 42nd Annual Oyster Bay Art & Craft Festival in Sydney.  I was able to wander through the rooms set up with art and crafts and came accross Jennifer Findlay with her hand made beads I love anything hand made and her beads are truely beautiful www.jenniferfindlay.com.au Lovely day with a great atmosphere hopefully I will be asked back next year.

42nd Annual Oyster Bay Art & Craft Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment