Sunday 6 May 2012

Penrith Markets, Tara Great Day out and Maitland Markets

A very busy week, this Wednesday at my usual Penrith Market.  A few stalls missing I hope it's not a sign of the times.  Saturday we were off to Tara's Great Day Out at the school where I spoke to a lady who asked if I would be interested in guest speaking so of course the answer it YES haven't done it before but definately willing to give it a go...


Today off we went to another of my favourite markets Maitland where I was blown away when I was asked for my autograph so so thrilled I even made a spelling mistake and had to write on another one. What a wonderful day it was....

Penrith Paceway Markets on Wednesday
Tara (school) Great Day Out
Maitland Market 
When I'm out I love to plug an Aussie farmer and today at Maitland I met Mark Hunter from Clarry's Oysters who has a farm at Tea Gardens on the NSW Port Stephens so if you are up that way you can visit him Myall Road Tea Gardens or email him clarrys.oysters@iinet.net.au


No comments:

Post a Comment