Saturday 9 June 2012

North Sydney Market on Miller


Today I was at a wonderful market North Sydney Market on Miller.  My stall was surrounded by some of the most beautiful and interesting stalls to my left was www.carpetsforcommunities.org who sell mats made by mothers in Cambodia affected by poverty.  They were so bright and looked beautiful.

Gametag at North Sydney Market on Miller
To my right was Karla  www.reiandty.com with her handbag shoes, little flat shoes that you can store in your handbag for the lunch time dash instead of wearing your heals or if you out partying all night and on the way home want to wear a little flatty. 

They had several live bands and musicians in the park playing all day, some were walking amongst the stalls playing their instruments.  Quite a few people sat on the slops of the park with something yummy to eat.


The bands in the park 



The food was to die for, I had an almond
croissant from www.brasseriebread.com.au who won prizes at the Sydney Easter Show and it's no wonder.

Their next market is on the 14th July 2012, Bastille Day the market is promoting the day as bring a blanket and picnic lunch to enjoy the entertainment so if you are free next month I think it will be a very relaxing day out. I'm just sorry I won't be there, I'll be in Mudgee.



No comments:

Post a Comment