Wednesday 22 August 2012

Just Married at Kiama Markets

While parking my car after unloading at the market I came across this little car...



Just married and how cute their initials in post it notes, they held their reception at a restaurant just opposite the park where the market is held.



The car belongs to the Groom, it was such a great idea and you could place pads of post it notes on the tables at the reception and have the guests write notes to the bride and groom then stick on the car. A bit like the telegrams that were sent to the happy couple at the receiption such a long time ago.



2 comments:

  1. It’s cute and practical. I like how people are being more experimental nowadays. The red Toyota must’ve grabbed onlookers’ attention with all those post-its just like the way a white bridal car or carriage would have. They just defy the usual white bridal car norm. :D What’s important is that the wedding was well, right? How about you, how did your bridal car look like?

    Erwin Calverley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes very cute I had a navy blue Mercedes so my white dress was a great contrast, my going away car was a red falcon done up with toilet paper and shoe polish on the windows, cans hanging off the back, a bit of a sight. I loved it all.

      Delete