Friday 4 January 2013

More Gametag Feedback

So so so excited I just received this feedback! I just have to share it with the world. Thank you Charles.


"After spending so much money replacing DS Games due to either loss or damage, it was nice to find this GameTag system.

It was simple to install and the TAGS themselves are made of a solid Plastic material with a high quality adhesive glue.

Now I am able to relax knowing that my 3 year old will not be running around the house crying that he lost one of his DS games, so good by zip-lock bag and hello to Gametag !!!

Would highly recommend this item to any frustrated parents who are at their wit ends over losing DS games.

Any serious Gamer or parent of one needs to buy Gametag and relax knowing that your DS Games are safe and secure."

Charlie
Roseville, California - USA


So if you have not shared our youtube as yet, I am making very easy just click share on this fantastic feedback post. I have attached our youtube to the bottom so everyone can see exactly what Gametag is and how it works. Who wouldn't want to tell the world after feedback like this. Thank you again Charlie for taking the time you have given me such a thrill. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcy5hUlZuc4


Check out where Gametag is made! and some of our other  Gametag feedback

 

No comments:

Post a Comment