Thursday 4 October 2012

Goulburn Lilac Festival 29th September 2012



We were up at 4.30am on Saturday to make it back to Goulburn for the first day of the Lilac Festival with wonderful stalls, rides and great food the day was looking exciting.  Then the wind picked up and stall holders were grabbing their stalls and gazebos around 1.30pm it started to lightly rain which was such a shame because the festival was lovely and there were a lot of people around to enjoy it.  By 2.30pm the weather had set in and it was freezing with my table mostly covered to avoid the packaging being spoilt I gave up and packed up.  So disappointing because I love Goulburn they have their monthly market this weekend so I will check out the weather, if it is ok then I will be there Saturday. 

Gametag at the Lilac Festival in Goulburn

No comments:

Post a Comment